If you are a business, corporation, institution or public body, MotorCities organizational annual membership reflects that your organization is an active stakeholder in conserving the heritage and impact of the automotive industry.
As a member of MotorCities National Area, you are the fuel that supports the programs and activities designed to increase tourism throughout the State of Michigan; develop and deploy educational and informational programs that tell the story of the American automobile industry and labor; and encourage revitalization through conservation.
You will also receive special membership exclusives including discounts on admission and gift shops at our partner sites, including:
- Automotive Hall of Fame in Dearborn: 20% off admission
- Detroit Historical Museum: 20% off general admission and 10% off in the Museum Store
- Detroit Institute of Arts: 20% off admission for guests from outside Wayne, Oakland & Macomb counties and 20% off toward the purchase of any membership
- Ford House in Grosse Pointe Shores: buy one, get one free house tour and grounds pass ($15 savings)
- Ford Piquette Avenue Plant in Detroit: 20% off admission for up to four people
- Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners: 10% off in the gift shop
- The Henry Ford in Dearborn: 10% off the purchase of any membership
- Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester: 10% off admission for up to two guests
- Michigan Firehouse Museum in Ypsilanti: 10% off admission
- Michigan History Museum in Lansing: buy one, get one free adult admission + a 10% discount in the store
- Michigan Military Technical & Historical Society in Eastpointe: $2 off admission per person
- R. E. Olds Transportation Museum in Lansing: $5 off adult admission (50% off)
- Roush Automotive Collection in Livonia: 10% off in the gift shop
- Sloan Museum of Discovery in Flint: 10% off in the store
- Yankee Air Museum in Belleville: 50% off admission
Organizational Members also receive a membership card, a special 2023 membership decal and recognition on MotorCities' website.